We have an exciting announcement — the Australian Tea Masters Tea Sommelier App is now being released in Korean! Get all of the great information provided within the app in your local Korean language. Download the app via the links above and if your default language on your phone is set to Korean and it will already be translated!
Introducing the ultimate tool for tea professionals and enthusiasts: Tea Sommelier for iOS and Android.
- Experience the most important tea information available at your fingertips, as well as an extensive variety of useful tools for the discerning tea lover. Contained within you will find:
- The Tea Flavour Wheel (soon to be interactive in later updates)
- Descriptions of the six main different types of tea
- Descriptions of some of the top teas in the world, as well as brew times
- An extensive listing of tea brewing and tasting terms, with descriptions
- A listing of Tea Houses found around Australia (to be expanded to around the world in later updates)
- A map featuring tea growing areas around the world
- Play tea room music via Spotify through the app! This playlist will be constantly updated with new and beautiful music. Perfect for a relaxing day or atmosphere at a tea house
- Tea note taker for all of your tasting endeavours
- Tea timer to get the perfect brew times for your teas
- Descriptions of Australian Tea Masters courses, with a future ability to purchase and take courses through the app (particularly applicable for online-only courses such as Tea 101).
- Subscribe to Leaf Hunter (free) and Tea Journey Magazine (paid)
- Sign up for the Rare Tea Club
- Search tea-inspired recipes
- Find upcoming events in the tea world
- Read the Australian Tea Masters Blog.
This app is set to receive continuing support and will be updated with further functionality set to make your experience even better. We have exciting new features planned as well as further expansion upon databases (such as tea shops and and tea growing areas) with larger descriptions. All updates to this app are free once it has been purchased.
Australian Tea Masters would like to welcome you to the wide world of tea!